Quizz over at Cre8vekaos’s Universe gifted us with this blogging award, our first!
Here’s the description of the award, and the rules:
“The award states that “This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY – nearness in space, time, and relationships!”
In other words, “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
So, without further ado, here are my 8 nominations:
- Daisy the Dog – white pit bulls are the best!
- Dolittler – a highly informative blog from a practicing vet
- Dog Star Daily/The Dog Blog – great dog blog with lots of contributing writers
- Pit Bull Patriarchy – a new blog, I think it’s going to be in your face and hard-hitting
- Service Dog Sawyer – written by Sawyer with the aid of his dad
- Three Woofs and a Woo – they’re not pit bulls, but they’re fiesty and fun!
- BAD RAP Blog – one of the most amazing pit bull rescues in the country
- Vet on the Edge – the trials and tribulations of being a vet in Alaska