Let me count the ways…
- I gave her a marrow bone this evening and she’s eating it standing up, with her tail tucked all the way under her body. Weirdo.
- She flirts with new toys and treats – she’ll jump around it, play bow and talk to it.
- I have to keep a baby gate up to keep her away from the cat box.
- She enjoys flinging toys around so they beat her in the ribs.
- She flirts with dogs that are big enough to knock her down with one paw.
- She’ll sit with her back to me and then lean back so I have to prop her up, then she stares up at me upside down.
- If I do raspberries on her body she gets all playful and growls and jumps around.
- She’s scared of the noise that clickers make.
- Even though she’s heard my doorbell only a few times, if she hears one on TV she jumps up and runs to the door.
- She likes to squirm around on her back, growling at toys that may be near her.
- She can’t swim to save her life.
- She has the perfect state of Ohio on her right side.
- She tries to attack the vacuum.
- She looks abused in 99% of the pictures I take of her.
- She thinks she’s a lapdog.
I could go on and on, but that’s enough for now. She’s special, and I adore her.